Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Child Photography-Tampa, FL

Since baby B was born, my daughter K and I have had little one and one time. It's usually all three of us together each day. A friend suggested a place called the Tea Cup in Brandon, FL for some mommy and me tea time. K dressed up in her Belle dress and jewelry and we spent a lovely late Saturday morning sipping tea (lemonade for K) and eating pastries. K loved adding cubes of sugar to my tea cup. Between the cubes and the sweets, I was feeling a sugar high by the time we left. It was a special morning for us that I'll never forget.



4 comments:

Misty Jones Photography said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I will have to get the scoop when N is a little older! :) Great images as well! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic shots, as a photographer I understand how interesting is your work. Congratulation.

B. VARSHA said...

Crystal clear photography... cheers...

B. VARSHA said...

Crystal clear photography .... Cheers!!!